Our H.A.W.K.S. (Helping Academics With Key Skills) Program is an after school program designed to give students enrichment and remediation. The program runs from 3:15 PM until 5:00 PM.
* The program is open to all students in 2-5th grade.
* The program will operate Monday-Thursday on the days that school is in session from 3:15-5:00.
* Students are required to maintain at least a 75% rate of attendance.
* If a child is in school but will not be in HAWKS, a note or call will need to be placed.
* This is a program that is offered beyond the normal school day. Students who are unable to maintain proper discipline will not be allowed to continue in the program.
* Bus transportation will be provided to children who live within the Highland School zone. Those choosing to be car riders may be signed out by a parent or designated adult in the school from 5:00-5:15.
* A parent will be required to attend the HAWKS Family Night Open House before the program starts each year and attend a minimum of two of the four parent meetings offered during the year.
Parent Night is August 29th.