Learning at Home
Dear GCS Families,
Faculty and staff of Greeneville City Schools are here for you during this unprecedented time. We look forward to learning with you and your family as we seek to meet the physical, social, emotional and academic needs of your children. Please explore the videos and links on this page to gain an understanding of the Launchpad on your child’s computer and click your child’s grade level for updated assignments beginning April 3rd. Para traducción al español, por favor llame Jonathan Rodriquez at 423-787-8007.This page is being updated frequently as we are planning instruction. Please check back often!
|1st||Leader in Me Family Resources|
|3rd||Extra Learning At Home|
- How does my 3-5 student check their email?
- How do I access LaunchPad for my K-2 student OR on a device NOT OWNED BY GCS?
- How do I ensure my student is working appropriately online?
- What is myON Reader and how do I use it?
- What is Reflex Math and how do I use it?
- What is iXL and what does it do?
- I know the IXL basics, but how can I find out MORE about IXL?
- My child's computer isn't working? Click here and use your name (no email required!) to join LIVE CHAT help!